What is Carbon Dioxide?
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is a nonflammable, colorless, odorless gas. Found in air at concentrations of about 0.03%, carbon dioxide may exist simultaneously as a solid, liquid and gas.
Purchase High-quality Carbon Dioxide Gas Or Liquid Carbon Dioxide
We offer compressed and liquid CO2 in various grades specific to different applications such as:
• Beverage-grade CO2 for brewers & winemakers
• CO2 based refrigerants for food manufacturing
• Treating process water for concrete and pulp and paper industries
• Liquid CO2 for research & pharmaceutical labs
• CO2 injection for oil recovery
• Dry ice (solid CO2 pellets) for cleaning and media blasting
• A stunning gas for livestock
• A welding shielding gas
Our beverage-grade CO2 and a reliable supply chain helps customers maintain peak freshness in their products while avoiding contamination. We know that purity matters when finishing bottled beverages or capping brewing or wine production.
Liquid CO2 is used in with our chilling and freezing systems to maintain product quality by preventing spoilage or aging en route to your customers. We also offer a fast and easy way to clean equipment without leaving anything behind.
3. The weight of carbon dioxide is heavier than air and does not support combustion. Therefore, many fire extinguishers use carbon dioxide to extinguish fires. The carbon dioxide fire extinguisher directly uses liquefied carbon dioxide to extinguish the fire. In addition to the above characteristics, there is an advantage that the solid residue is not left after the fire is extinguished.
4. Carbon dioxide can also be used as a shielding gas for welding, which is not as protective as other rare gases (such as argon), but at a relatively low price.
5. Carbon dioxide laser is an important source of industrial lasers.
6. Carbon dioxide can be used to make wine, and carbon dioxide gas creates an oxygen-deficient environment that helps prevent bacteria from growing in the grapes.
7. Carbon dioxide can control the pH value, carbon dioxide is added to the swimming pool to control the pH value, and carbon dioxide is added to keep the pH from rising.
8. Carbon dioxide can be used in the alkali industry and the sugar industry.
9. Carbon dioxide can be used as a blowing agent in the plastics industry.
10. Dry ice can be used for artificial rain, smoke effects on the stage, food industry, special effects of food, etc.
11. Dry ice can be used to clean up nuclear industry equipment and plate rolls in the printing industry.
12. Dry ice can be used in the automotive, marine, aerospace, space and electronics industries. The liquid carbon dioxide is reduced to a gas volume by volume reduction and fabric separation, completely eliminating the complicated post-treatment process brought by conventional solvents.
13. CO2 supercritical extraction technology. When the temperature is higher than the critical temperature (Tc) of 31℃ and the pressure is higher than the critical pressure (Pc) of 3 MPa, the properties will change. The density is close to that of liquid, the viscosity is close to that of gas, and the diffusion coefficient is 100 times that of liquid. Therefore, it has a strong dissolving ability, can dissolve a variety of substances, and then extract the active ingredients therein, can use this technology to produce high value-added products, can extract substances that could not be extracted by chemical methods in the past, and is inexpensive and non-toxic. Safe and efficient. It is suitable for chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries.